As we suspected, the weather is not cooperating with us for Saturday. It has been decided to postpone the museum/antenna trailer portion of the day so at this point we will only be meeting for breakfast at Hardee's 9am !!
As previously mentioned, the Saturday meeting will begin at Hardee's at 9am for breakfast and coffee! Come anytime, eat some great biscuits and gravy and drink some coffee! Then at 10am we will move out to the Crawford County Museum area. (MAP LINK BELOW)
Weather permitting, Jason Vanbecelaere the Crawford County Emergency Manager will be bringing the counties 100ft mobile tower trailer. Jason would like to try the set up at the Crawford county road and bridge building just south of the museum. There is a flatter spot. If it is raining then we will cancel for a later date. We would still be able to park and operate at the museum as the site for his setup is directly South. Just a walk across the grass. Hopefully the rain will NOT change things but I will send out a notice as soon as a decision is made.