|Possible Logo For SEKARC ?|
Meeting Saturday January 25, 2014
Our next meeting is coming right up. Next Saturday, 9 a.m. at Hardee's in Pittsburg KS located at 1015 S Broadway St. We begin arriving around 9 and stay until we are talked out! Which usually happens around 10:30 or 11. If you have never been to one of our meetings, please stop by and introduce yourself! Everyone is welcome!
We have a number of important topics to discuss this month as we head in to 2014. I have listed a few items below but feel free to BYOT ( bring your own topics ). In the past we have discussed satellites, remote control aircraft, real aircraft, and high voltage along with stories of old ham radio activities in Pittsburg that involve the street sewer drains if I remember correctly. Come on by, I am sure you will feel welcome!
Discussion topics for January Meeting
- New Logo Approval ( see image above )
- Banner purchase for use on Field Day and other events ( discuss cost and possibility of donation$ )
- Field Day 2014 ( Big Brutus again? )
- 80 Meter Digital Monthly Net
- ARRL Club Affiliation - Officers, Constitution, Club Call Sign
- Ideas, Suggestions and Contributors for this website
- Other activities for 2014